29.1.13

Recycling strip boxes

One day I will use up 2 test strips. Within 2 weeks I will finish one box of 25 test strips.

So,       1 month     = 50 strips
            1 year        = 600 strips = 24 boxes


5 years of being diabetic, I should have stored about 120 boxes! Woohoo I like this number! :p

Unfortunately, I threw away most of them. And now suddenly I thought of storing them can be good.



Why good? Let me list down things that I can do with them.

1) Sweet tooth box- I can simpan (keep) all my milk tooth in these test strip boxes. Then at night, my tooth fairy will come hehe :p

2) Crafts and arts- I should have done some art work with these boxes. Honestly these boxes are of really good quality :)

3) Store coins?
4) Store cotton wool?
5) Store errrr secret paper notes?

Somemore what I can do with these boxes, instead of throwing them away. Hmmm...let me think...

No comments:

Post a Comment