28.4.13

Am not alone

Today I was with two T1DM boys in a room. There was a sharing session with diabetics during MDES 2013.

The feeling was so close, as if I have been searching so long, suddenly I found them who actually share the same similarity with me.

They understand...

  • What hypoglycemia unawareness was all about.
  • How negative feeling strikes me when I woke up realising that I went to sleep without injecting pre-bed insulin due to hypoglycemia unawareness.
  • How restless I am, thinking of my sugar level all day long.
  • How disgraceful some people were, judging the way I was diagnosed and the way I managed my diabetes.
  • How important it is, for someone to come and hug me a little and tell me that they understand how much I have gone through.

After that sharing session, I went and approached the endocrinologist, Prof Wu who was the one organising this session.

Perhaps, I should change my insulin regime to human analog type. 
Hypoglycemia is seriously making me tired. restless.
And I really hate Yo-Yo sugar level :(







No comments:

Post a Comment