10.2.13

After so long...

I am going Beijing on tomorrow. Midnight's flight. 

It's Chinese New Year first day already :)
And it is the first time I am not in Malaysia for CNY.

For me, what is CNY?
It is celebrating, greeting and not-so-my-style day (because I usually just hide at home)
It is eating and drinking all day long (Since I was diagnosed with T1DM, I never eat or drink like no body's business)
It is GAMBLE SEASON! (Yeah all I can remember is gambling. All cousins gathered in a circle and put money in front and start praying for good cards :p)

And after so long...
5 years, this is the first time I am travelling outside of Malaysia with T1DM in me.
I am kinda afraid.
Afraid of the airport security checking my needles.
Afraid of incidents of hypoglycemia.
Afraid of body not getting used to the currently cold weather in Beijing.
Afraid of all so troublesome things to do with my disease!
OMG. Calm down...It gonna be alright...

Anyhowww *being random
Another thing that has kept me excited for so longgg...
Finally I received my INSTAX MINI 8!
It is in a pretty pastel yellow colour. I am so in love with it :)


And I made an album for my instax :)


At last, please wish me a safe trip. Less haze and less cold in Beijing pleaseeee


No comments:

Post a Comment