11.9.14

20 Facts About Me

OMG no entry for the whole August.




20 FACTS ABOUT ME
(Note: Last fact is a !!!)
  1. I never have long hair for more than a year. (Yes, I love how I expose my neck with short hair)
  2. I remember playing Lego in my childhood, not Barbie Doll.
  3. My left ear is higher than my right ear. (That's why my spectacles are always senget/slanted)
  4. I seldom cry. But when I do cry out suddenly with the most meaningless reason, most probably is due to hypo.
  5. I cannot sing well and cannot remember lyrics well. (Perhaps, that's why I cannot sing well?)
  6. I can swim pretty fast with breast stroke. (And I am very proud of it)
  7. I swim only in the swimming pool. Only in chlorinated clear water.
  8. I get goosebumps seeing those deep dark sea water or lake water which looks like Anaconda is in it. (That's why I only swim in the swimming pool)
  9. I am afraid of fish.
  10. I cannot clean a fish, even the smallest ikan bilis/anchovy (I guess I am afraid of living things that are dead with opened eyes)
  11. But, I eat fish. 
  12. And I can prepare and cook fish fillet. (Maybe because the fish head has already been removed lolll)
  13. My highest recorded weight was 49kg. (I weighed around 45kg now)
  14. My highest recorded BG was 49 too, in mmol/L. (Yes DKA, and I was diagnosed then)
  15. I am the youngest girl in the family. Blessed with three wonderful elder brothers. 
  16. I am a dietitian by profession. Also, I just passed my insurance agent exam! (I wanted to understand what insurance is all about. Also, to accept the fact that I can't buy health insurance anymore. lol *sighed)
  17. I have a S-shaped Scoliosis. (The backbone is S-shaped, not my body shape is S lolll)
  18. I am a patient. A Type 1 diabetic 24/7.
  19. I am the first one in history in my family tree to have diabetes. (I hope I am the last one)
  20. My last asthma attack was 10 years ago. (When is the day that I can finally say: my last insulin injection was......)


No comments:

Post a Comment