8.3.13

Headache

Less and less time for blogging. I am all so exhausted and frustrated with clinical posting in hospital.

It happened three days ago. I did not go for a heavy dinner. I just consumed Milo and Nestum oats for my dinner. There is no one to accompany me to go downstairs and eat. And also guess I was just too lazy to walk so far after a whole day in hospital.

At 10.30pm, I felt low, vision blurred. So took Milo and honey water to get myself back to normal sugar. After 30 minutes, checked again. 3.4mmol/L. Still feeling blur and uncomfort.

Okay fine. Drink Milo again. Eventually, headache starts hitting me. 
Never felt like this before. Headache so serious that I couldn't focus on all the things. 
So painful that I tried hitting the wall with my head.

At the end, I gave up. Took 2 tablets of Panadol (pain killer).

You may ask, why didn't I take pain killer in the beginning of headache?
I know why headache happened on me. Probably is due to the sudden rush of glucose to my brain cells.
I know Hypoglycemia has caused this to happen. Not some other reasons like fever. That's why I was afraid to take pain killer.

I wonder how many brain cells died on that night...That pain was really killing!


No comments:

Post a Comment