21.2.14

So-called "Obstacles" to Health

Look around ourselves...our colleagues, our friends, our partners, our family members, because of

1) No enough time
          Always have been rushing to work. Only have time for processed food and fast food as meals.
          No enough time to sleep. Can't even able to squeeze out some time for breakfast.

2) No extra money
          Organic foods are all expensive.
          Supplements are even more expensive.

3) No companions
          Need a companion to stretch muscles together. Flexing twisting alone is very lonely.

First, having no enough of time? Or having no arrangement of time. Second, no extra money for commercialized organic supplement foods? Or it's too troublesome to go to the nearest supermarket to do grocery shopping. Third, need a companion to exercise together? Okay, hmmm probably yes haha! Because exercise in a group can add in a lots of fun. But, I guess for stretching, flexing and twisting joints muscles, you are capable of doing it alone, isn't it? Just on the background music and enjoy the moment of tranquility, serenity and calmness.

I have to admit myself that working outside of my hometown, away from my mother, away from the home sweet home and without a proper kitchen in my rented room here, I am just so reluctant to begin healthy lifestyles. Recently, a little voice keeps reminding me about my BSc in Degree in my head. Please make good use of your knowledge for the sake of your profession and of course your health! I will make sure I eat two servings of fruits and three servings of vegetables everyday now! Not forgetting those stretching exercises for the sake of my scoliosis *determined *finger-crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment