4.4.14

A failure

I knocked on a guy's car just now. I wasn't driving fast. I was actually stopping my car, lining up in the car queue. It was just...I didn't press enough on the brake pedal, then my auto car slid in front and knock on the car in front of me.

I was driving my car after dinner at a burger shop. I know I was having low sugar symptoms, but my mind insisted not to take sugar because I have just eaten burger and apple salad. I was telling myself: It's okay, I will recover later after this meal. Don't eat sugar too rush, I might end up hyperglycemia later. 

I end up banging people's car because a simple task like pressing hard on the brake pedal was seen as impossible for a low diabetic. 

I am really scared. Not because of banging a car makes me afraid, but to think back that I am not myself when I was low scares me. The person isn't really mad at me. I was repeating I am truly sorry, and he said it's okay, accidents may happen at times. 

I was crying hard just now because I was really afraid. Whenever I recalled back what actually happened just now, I realized that wasn't me at all. I am not like that, a simple task as pressing the brake pedal I couldn't perform well. 

I don't blame diabetes for this incident. Everything happens for a reason, and it takes all aftermaths to know what the reason is. Blame myself for being judgmental towards sugar level. 

Today, T1D makes me feel like I am a total Failure. 

2 comments:

  1. No one plan to fail in this world.. But if you failed to plan, indirectly you are planning to fail..
    Well, be prepared all the times.. Listen to those people around you.. Drink or eat some stuff after your meals..
    No one will judge you.. You think too much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I will try to think in a different way

      Delete