24.4.14

Mathematics


I love mathematics. And I used to love Additional Mathematics a lots! The kind of achievement feeling is so rewarding when you get all questions with the correct answers/numbers.

But when it comes to food, there is no 100% in nutrition. 


Alright, although there is no 100%. I tried my best to calculate these biscuits because I want to have three different flavours nowww

It took me a while to figure out how to calculate 15 g of carbs for my snack. Three individual different pieces are just perfect for 15 carbs!
(At least I do not need to break one piece of it into several miserable bits)

I totally understand how you feel when you need to calculate how much grams or calories you eat. Is no FUN at all. 

Alright, I only do this "no-fun-thing" once. Then, I will remember it forever. Yuppp! I only do this once and then I shall implement this knowledge again whenever I buy these biscuits next time! #justdoit

Chips More Original: 3 pieces = 21 gram carbs
Tiger susu5 pieces = 21 gram carbs
Jacob's Weetameal: 6 pieces = 21 gram carbs

Luckily, all these three types have similarity of 21 gram carbs, and hopefully I will not mix up the quantity tomorrow because...I threw away all packages herherher :p


No comments:

Post a Comment