9.4.14

Eating outside


Where to find healthy food? Either is cooking in the kitchen or eating outside. 
Because healthy food will not drop from the sky. You need to find it, either it grows from the ground, tree, flowers, seeds or from the water. 

Cooking in your kitchen is easy for you to eat healthily because you get to pick the right variety of food. So, for those who do not have a kitchen, how?

The good news is you get to pick the right Menu in order to eat healthily, despite you don't own a kitchen! Like me, I don't own a kitchen here at my rented place. So, I try to pick my menu properly or else I will just pop over to my friend's or boyfriend's house to cook. Because those menus from cafe can be quite expensive at times, at least for me, because I am currently living on a budget!

Last week I was at The Burgertory, SS15 Subang Jaya with my buddy. It serves Pork Burger, fries or apple walnut salad as side dish andddd I get to choose Coke light as my drink! (very rarely an individual restaurant sells Coke Light, but I think it is getting more and more in Selangor!)



This Curry Pork Burger costs me RM20, with a whole big chunk of apple walnut salad! I hardly finished the meal because the salad already filled up half of my stomach. But it was all satisfying and I was glad that I did not choose fries as my side dish, though I love potatoes.

Seriously, no much obstacles eating healthily, although living outside without a kitchen. One of the ways is the pick Mixed Rice. Because I get to choose the dishes that I want! Honestly, I will not have much choices if the food order is always fried rice, fried noodles and other fried stuffs, though these are the easy-to-order food menus. Moreover, don't forget your daily intake of at least two servings of fruits! Because fast food restaurants don't serve you fruits unless you order them. Neither the Mixed Rice restaurant serves you fruits, so buy your own fruits! You certainly don't need a kitchen to prepare fruits. Just a knife, bowl and water will do :)


Bought an avocado yesterday to cook with spaghetti, never actually bought an avocado before. Usually I eat avocado in those Japanese restaurants only, on top of sushi or in vege salad. This kinda small avocado costs me RM3. I am very untrained on how to pick the ripe avocado. I guess this small healthy fat fruit was a bit raw :p



No comments:

Post a Comment