1.3.14

Food for Thought

I really don't mind working 10 hours a day if I can get back something good in return.
Either is money, friendship, knowledge or reputation. Of course the two latter one are what I matter the most now.
The money will come when you have the experiences. So, bear in mind: Everyday, I might get back something of the above four from that particular boss or company or client. And of course, I must get these four in an incremental basis. Today must be more than yesterday. If not, find alternatives.

Search for FOOD, even when you're hungry. Not when you're already starving.

_____________________________________________________________________

Currently I am figuring out the best practical way to lose weight. Have been reading other blogs about weight loss. All are about "Mindful eating", "Eat Nutrient-densed food", "Eat more, exercise more", "Rebel dieting" and etc. Talking about all measures, but rarely about intense calorie counting. 

Seriously have to figure out a better way of channelling my ideas to patients/clients' head. I have already encountered one uncle today, whom the moment he knew I am dietitian, he said: "Oh no, she will be asking me to stop eating all my favourite food and drinks. Like that I can't enjoy my life anymore la." 

Uncle, I am not here to make your life miserable. Never. Nutrition has always been colourful and I will never change the way nutrition looks! I am not here to sell you a product or supplement. I am here to sell you my knowledge, rather than my service. I sell you Food for THOUGHT.


No comments:

Post a Comment