10.3.14

Water

Water is one very important necessary nutrient. Without water, confirm! No matter what sorts of World Best's Fish Oil la, Antioxidant la, Amino acid la, all will not be absorbed well without sufficient fluid.

I am feeling so Dehydrated, Constipated, Irritated. Dehydrated because of no drinking water. But never-mind, there is always an option to buy Mineral water from market. Constipated is when I already bought mineral water and started drinking to keep myself hydrated, I need to go toilet more often but there is no water supply to flush! Argh. That is when the feeling of Irritated comes in. 

I am biting on raisin bread and wholemeal bread with ham tonight. Easy food without the need of water to prepare, just bought from the nearest bakery. Very sad because I am so craving for fruits every night and now I couldn't clean and cut fruits with water. Maybe I can try washing fruits using Mineral water, or perhaps I should wait tomorrow and see how. Aiks.

You may ask: Why didn't you store up pails of water? Yes I did. But bowels activity have been quite good for tenants in the rented house, toilet will stink if no enough water for flushing. Life is so inconvenient without water. How do people in desert actually make a living with such minimal water? 

Air is so hot, dry and hazy, my mouth is feeling dry frequently, make me mistaken it for hyperglycemia. Goodness. 

You may give me no air cond, no internet, but please don't give me no water. I hardly make a living here, seriously.



No comments:

Post a Comment