12.3.14

Lazy/Reluctant/Non-compliance


The weather is so hot. Sweaty days must go for a good cold bath.
Today again, no water supply.

 I wanted to go out for a jog after work this evening.
Today again, very hazy. Not a good idea for outdoor activities.

I had my bitter gourd fried rice as lunch. So not satisfied with the meal, that I bought Lime Ice cream to eat.
Today. Not again. I ate the whole ice cream by MYSELF.


This crazy weather with hazy smoky foggy air and no water supply will continue until the day after tomorrow. According to the newspaper, water will only come after 55 hours. OMG. 

Yes, I am Lazy and Reluctant. It is very hard to be a compliant patient for these 55 hours. 
By the way, even though I can be complaint now, I am seriously stressed up and hungry andddd sugar is high for no reason!

Okay, calm down. Take a sip of water (save some drinking water for tomorrow) and hypnotize myself. Amitabha.


2 comments:

  1. Reading about how you have access to modern amenities like internet, but not basics needs like water just baffles my mind. I can't even imagine! Fortunately it sounds like this drought will soon come to an end. I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These few days don't seem good. No rain at all, plus foggy weather whole day. Hope for a big pour of rain to wash away haze and drought.

      Delete