16.3.14

I hate it

If you hate a person, just don't talk to him/her.
If you hate a food, just don't eat it. 
If you hate a place, just don't step onto that ground.
If you hate a subject, just don't study it and simply fail it.

I really hate diabetes. Can I leave it alone? 

I hate that it gives me so many restrictions. 
I hate that it is so time-and-money-consuming.
I hate that it makes everyone thinks that I am so sugar-addict.
I hate that people always say they can't believe I have diabetes.
I hate that hypoglycemia makes me look dumb, stupid and ridiculous.
I hate that hyperglycemia makes me all so fatigue and thirsty.
I hate that I have to be mindful eating all the time.
I hate that freedom is no longer with me. 
I hate it so much.

No matter how much I hated it, I still have to do all that it requires me to do. 

Sometimes I am just so tired of it. 

Okay, I love myself I love myself I love myself I love myself I love myself! Which is greater than I hate it. 

Just do it, cbs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment