4.3.14

Variety is the key

Someone asks:

I heard salmon fish is good. What do you think?
It depends.

Ohhh heard soy products can help in preventing cancer and allergies. What is your view?
It depends.

I heard broccolis are good. That is why I take them every day for my three meals. Good for me, right?
It depends.

I bought this Manuka Honey with an expensive price. I know it is a pure honey, good for my digestion. It can't be wrong.
It depends.

There is rarely a same diet for two individuals. And of course, there is no one food that gives you the best.


Variety is the key to health. Whenever someone recommends you a new diet or food, keep in mind that variety is the key. There is no super food in this world which, when you only eat that, you get all the benefits that you want. No matter it is a protein based, carbohydrate based or a healthy fat based, keep your micronutrients proportion correct and consume a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. 

Please try out variety first, before you start considering: If I am insufficient, there is always a supplement for me. I was thinking like this earlier on, at the end of the day, I seriously became lazier to start getting my nutrients from real food. Please do enjoy real foods people!


No comments:

Post a Comment